The City is holding a Community Consultation meeting where you can learn more about the planning application for: 1184 WILSON AVENUE.
We invite you to get involved, ask questions and share your comments.
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Time: Open House 6:30PM-7:00PM, Presentations 7:00PM-8:45PM
Place: Pierre Laporte Middle School, Cafeteria, 1270 Wilson Avenue
This application proposes to amend the Zoning By-law to permit:
- a 12-storey (36.6 metres high) excluding mechanical penthouse, condominium apartment building
- containing 22,640 square metres of gross floor area
- 287 dwelling units
- 284 parking spaces in a below-grade structure for the property at 1184 Wilson Avenue.
- Of the 287 dwelling units, 9 of them would be townhouses located along the south side of the building facing Wilson Avenue.
- The resulting density would be 5.39 times the lot area.
- 196 proposed bicycle parking provided through three levels of underground parking.
You can view a copy of the Preliminary Report providing background information at: https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2020/ny/bgrd/backgroundfile-144547.pdf
For more information, please see the attachment: