Monday, January 13, 2020 | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM | 540 Finch Avenue West, Room 1, Toronto, ON M2R 1N7
Toronto City Councillor James Pasternak would like to hear your thoughts and opinions regarding the important issues in your neighbourhood and city. City of Toronto staff will be in attendance to provide information and respond to inquiries.
Topics to be discussed are the following:
1. Update on the Centennial Library Rebuild
2. Update on construction launch of the Finch West LRT – Metrolinx
3. Food Coalition Update – Our Strong and Beautiful Bathurst-Finch
4. Briefing on the new affordable seniors building at Finch and Goldfinch
5. Our New Daycare: Advent Childcare Centre
6. Other issues that matter to you
If you would like to attend, please RSVP by contacting email@example.com or call us at 416-392-1371.